I’m all about splurging on a few key beauty products but I like to supplement that with great drugstore products. You can really find everything you need at the drugstore and some of these products have become my all time favorites.
- Maybelline Mascara – Honestly, most of the Maybelline mascaras that I have tried have been great. Lately I have been in love with the Rocket Volum’ Express. It gives body and volume without clumping and comes off as a pretty natural look.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen – Sunscreen is all important in the fight against skin aging. I wear a moisturizer with a sunscreen daily and have tried many. This moisturizer goes on very smoothly and does not clog my sensitive skin.
- Plus White 5-Minute White – This stuff is great for whitening teeth. It starts whitening in 5 minutes and seems to do a very good job. I’ve used strips in the past which never seem to get the spaces between my teeth which is frustrating. Using this whitener with a mouth-guard that is molded to your teeth is the ideal, it can get into these hard to whiten spaces and doesn’t move around. It’s nice to have this whitening stuff around for a quick fix.
- Revlon Powder Blush – Wine Not – This blush provides great color payoff and I love the name of this shade! It’s become my daily go-to blush.
- L’Oreal Iron Straight Heat Spray – Spraying this on before I straighten my hair helps majorly in keeping my hair straight and frizz free. Its nice to have a product that can help with fly-aways and the ever dreaded frizz that I always have a problem with.
- L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup – When I used liquid foundation, this is my go-to. They have shades that match my skin tone pretty well and its a light coverage so it doesn’t go on too heavily. I’d love to know your favorite drugstore products!(all product images from respective websites/makeupalley.com)